Paragraph on the experience you have during the pandemic period of COVID - 19 | Short essay on your experience during the pandemic of COVID - 19 - Kabir Mondal

An Educational Website kabirmondal.blogspot.com offers NCERT Solutions, CBSE Solutions, WBBSE English Class - 6,7,8,9,10, WBCHSE (H.S) English Class 11,12, Texts, Notes, Grammar, Projects, Writings, PDF Books and Notes, Previous Year Question Paper, Sample Paper, MCQ questions and answers, Short (SAQ) questions and answers, Broad/Long/Descriptive questions and answers, MCQ Practice Sets, SAQ Practice Sets, Health and Fitness Tips and many more.

Fresh Topics

Saturday 27 November 2021

Paragraph on the experience you have during the pandemic period of COVID - 19 | Short essay on your experience during the pandemic of COVID - 19

Paragraph on the experience you have during the pandemic period of COVID - 19 | Short essay on your experience during the pandemic of COVID - 19

It was late December of last year when I first heard of COVID-19. To many it invoked a sense of fear and paranoia as we all watched as it spread across the globe. This time last year I as many others have never worn masks in public. I never thought a virus could shut down our entire society and create so much death and destruction, but this is the world that we all inhabit presently. It spread so fast that by March 2020 schools all across the country including mine were closed. The prospect of online learning never occurred to me, still there I was behind a laptop loaned from the school, attending classes virtually. Those short months felt like an eternity as I completed Model Activity Task. Online learning garnered many emotions and responses from students. I observed that students who didn’t normally feel uneasy were getting behind and enveloped in a shroud of stress. I was confused at this observation as I thought those types of students could never feel uneasy as much as they have. This situation caused me to do some research and I found multiple articles about the effects that not seeing or talking to people in months can do on their mental health or how looking at a screen for hours can cause eye strain. I had trouble feeling motivated to do simple Tasks as it was so easy to get distracted or procrastinate. This caused grades to drop substantially and brought attention to how important in class instruction was. After this whole ordeal I gained a greater respect for teachers and how important they are. My teachers did an excellent job in making sure that the curriculum could transition smoothly into an online space. They also regularly posted reminders and updates on their google classroom pages. This helped me and my peers so much and made sure that we could receive the education we required. There were unexpected consequences of staying home during those months. I found in my experience that I had a greater bond with my family and I had more time to really focus on the relationship I enjoy, although I enjoyed my time last school year I was excited to get back to school in a semi normal fashion. Online schooling can’t account for the social interactions and the school spirit you feel when you’re in a school environment and my hope for the future of schooling is a higher amount of respect and value placed on our teachers. I like many others found myself through my time in quarantine and I’m glad that we went through this experience and I hope that we can learn our lessons from this virus and hopefully prevent it from happening again.


No comments:

Post a Comment