Textual Grammar of Strong Roots with answers - Kabir Mondal

An Educational Website kabirmondal.blogspot.com offers NCERT Solutions, CBSE Solutions, WBBSE English Class - 6,7,8,9,10, WBCHSE (H.S) English Class 11,12, Texts, Notes, Grammar, Projects, Writings, PDF Books and Notes, Previous Year Question Paper, Sample Paper, MCQ questions and answers, Short (SAQ) questions and answers, Broad/Long/Descriptive questions and answers, MCQ Practice Sets, SAQ Practice Sets, Health and Fitness Tips and many more.

Fresh Topics

Wednesday 22 July 2020

Textual Grammar of Strong Roots with answers

Textual Grammar of Strong Roots with answers for Class - 12 (WBCHSE and other boards)


Do as directed

Voice Change of Strong Roots

1. He possessed great innate wisdom and a true generosity of spirit.

2. I do not recall the exact number of people she fed everyday.

 3. My parents were widely regarded as an ideal couple.

 4. Our ancestral house was built in the middle of the 19th century.

 5. She would place a banana leaf before me.

6. My father would take me to the local mosque.

7.Many of them offered bowls of water to my father.

8.  Prayer made possible a communion of the spirit between people.

9.  My father could convey complex spiritual concepts in very simple, down-to-earth Tamil.

10.  Adversity always presents opportunities for introspection.

11.  Why don't you say this to the people?

12.  For quite some time he said nothing.

13. He was judging my capacity.

14.  His answer filled me with a strange energy.

15. This should never be followed.

16.  Only then he would have his breakfast.

Answers 

1.  Great innate wisdom and a true generosity of spirit were possessed by him.

2.  The exact number of people she fed everyday is not recalled by me.

3.  People widely regarded my parents as an ideal couple.

4.  Builders built our ancestral house in the middle of the 19th century.

5.  A banana leaf would be placed before me by her.

6.  I would be taken to the local mosque by my father.

7.  Bowls of water were offered to my father by many of them.

8.  A communion of the spirit between people was made possible by prayer.

9.  Complex spiritual concepts could be conveyed by my father in very simple, down - to - earth Tamil.

10. Opportunities for introspection are always presented by adversity.

11. Why is this not said to the people by you?

12. For quite some time nothing was said by him.

13. My capacity was being judged by him.

14. I was filled with a strange energy by his answer.

15. One should never follow this.

16. Only then his breakfast would be had by him.

Narration Change of Strong Roots

1.  Kalam said, “I was totally convinced that they reached God. "

2. I asked my father about the relevance of prayer.

3. My father said," When you pray, you transcend your body and become a part of the cosmos. "

4." Why don't you say this to the people  who come to you for help and advice?  "I asked my father.

Answers

1. Kalam said that he had been totally convinced that they had reached God.

2. I said to my father, "What is the relevance of prayer?"

3. My father said that when I pray, I transcend my body and become a part of the cosmos.

4. I asked my father why he did not say that to the people who came to him for help and advice.

Error Correction of Strong Roots

1.  I born into a middle - class Tamil family.

2. My father, Jainulabdeen, neither much formal education or much wealth.

3.  I was one of many child.

4. One of the most vivid memory of my early childhood is of the two men.

5.  I remember my father start his day at 4 am.

Answers 

1. I was born into a middle - class Tamil family.

2. My father, Jainulabdeen, had neither much formal education nor much wealth.

3. I was one of many children.

4. One of the most vivid memories of my early childhood is of the two men.

5. I remember my father starting his day at 4 am.

Transformation of sentences of Strong Roots

1. She would place a banana leaf before me.  She then ladled rice and aromatic sambar.  (join using an adjective clause.)

2.  The Shiva temple made Rameswaram very famous.  It was about a ten - minute walk from our house.  (join using as an adjective clause).

3. Our locality was predominantly Muslim.  But there were quite a lot of Hindu families.  (join into a simple sentence).

4. I had not the faintest idea of ​​the meaning of the Arabic prayers.  But I was totally convinced that they reached God.  (join into a simple sentence).

5. The high priest of Rameswaram temple was Pakshi Lakshmana Sastry.  He was a very close friend of my father's.  (join into a simple sentence.)

6. There was nothing mysterious about prayers.  (make it an affirmative sentence.)

7. My father could convey complex spiritual concepts in very simple, down - to - earth Tamil.  (turn into a complex sentence)

8. Adversity always presents opportunities for introspection.  (make it negative.)

9. Why don't you say this to the people?  (make it affirmative)

10. He put his hands on my shoulders and looked straight into my eyes.  (make it simple.)

Answers

1.  She would place a banana leaf on which she then ladled rice and aromatic sambar.

2. The Shiva temple which made Rameswaram very famous was about a ten - minute walk from our house.

3. Despite our locality being predominantly Muslim  there were quite a lot of Hindu families.

4.  Despite not having the faintest idea of ​​the meaning of the Arabic prayers, I was totally convinced that they reached God.

5.  The high priest of Rameswaram temple, Pakshi Lakshmana Sastry, was a very close friend of my father's.

6.  There was everything natural about prayer.

7.  My father could convey spiritual concepts, which were complex, in very simple, down - to - earth Tamil.

8. Adversity never hides opportunities for introspection.

9.  Why do you hide this from the people?

10. Putting his hands on my shoulders, he looked straight into my eyes.


1 comment: